CodeCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CodeCraft

CodeCraft - A WarCraft III modding and helping site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What do you yhink about the DOOM movie?

Go down 

What do you think about the DOOM movie?
Amazing
What do you yhink about the DOOM movie? I_vote_lcap0%What do you yhink about the DOOM movie? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Love it
What do you yhink about the DOOM movie? I_vote_lcap0%What do you yhink about the DOOM movie? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Really good
 0% [ 0 ]
Good
 0% [ 0 ]
Worth watching
 0% [ 0 ]
OK
 0% [ 0 ]
Not that good
What do you yhink about the DOOM movie? I_vote_lcap100%What do you yhink about the DOOM movie? I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
Kind of boring
 0% [ 0 ]
Crappy
 0% [ 0 ]
Hate it
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Don Corleone

Don Corleone

What do you yhink about the DOOM movie? Empty
PostSubject: What do you yhink about the DOOM movie?   What do you yhink about the DOOM movie? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 9:24 am

OK, what I wanna know is what do you think about the DOOM movie... I personally think it doesnt fit well with the classic games ( DOOM 1 (95), and DOOM 2 ) I think it focuses more on DOOM 3 rather than the classic games.. Anyway, I will attatch a poll to this.. Please Rate it and tell me what you think!
Back to top Go down
http://www.codecraft.board-directory.net

What do you yhink about the DOOM movie?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CodeCraft :: General Gaming :: DOOM-
Jump to: